18 October 2007

The recap

I’ve taken a bit of a blog hiatus. (Blog-atus?) Here’s what’s been happening during the gap:



  • We drove to Florida – twins in the backseat, me in the driver’s seat, 20 hours each way. We survived. I wore earplugs toward the end of the drive. The boys learned how to stealthily loosen & remove their car seat shoulder straps – poke each other – then pull the straps back in place in the time it took me to swivel my head around.
  • Potty training is done! It was much easier than expected, thanks to M&Ms and hotwheels as rewards. Bribery works, parents. Use it.

  • We went to Disney World with Aunt Jenny and Grandpa. It was 273 degrees Fahrenheit. We lost the car in the parking lot after a full day of fun. Thankfully, Sam found it. We might still be wandering the many rows around Goofy #23.

  • I got a little nip/tuck on my nose. Plastic surgery is the M&Ms/hotwheels for moms.

  • The boys started preschool and they are thriving!

  • We adopted a kitten – her name is August. We adore her. She swings from the curtains, and that’s a-OK with us.

So that’s the scoop from here. I’ll try to keep my blog-breaks to a minimum this fall.

PS – I’ve declared BoxTops War on another school – but I will save that for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment