10 February 2009

Let's make patterings with astruxion paper...

It's time for the lastest "twin talk" words. They're a bit more complex, but the pronunciations are still priceless!
  • da-zausted (exhausted)
  • pre-cent (percent)
  • octournal (nocturnal)
  • pattering (pattern)
  • Satur-ring (the planet Saturn)
  • dickiful (difficult)
  • azisted (existed)
  • a-stinct (extinct)
An actual sentence using the above two: "When the dinosaurs azisted and were not astincts."

And this...

The other day I was trying to think of a word so I said, "...it's not cardboard; it's colorful.." Jack replied enthusiastically: "Astruxion paper?!!"

1 comment:

  1. Laura,

    Nathan and I would LOVE to go to the Conservatory sometime soon with you, Jack and Sam!

    Not this coming weekend, though... My car has bit the dust, and Nathan and I have to focus on looking for a replacement.

    Just thinking about it is making me feel "da-zausted!"

    Lots of Love,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete