23 January 2011

Animal Vid Picks of the Week

Our favorite animal videos of the week - in no particular order:

Zen Kitties
Love the whole video vibe - and God knows Auggie wouldn't stand (or sit) for it. But particularly love the orange kitty - perhaps the 'red headed step-child' cat of this family - who is doing his best to Zen it up with his Yin-Yang bretheren. Diversity rocks.

My Dolphin Hero
At a dolphin "petting" place (ick) one graceful, intelligent sea-faring beauty does what perhaps we all might do if stuck in this situation. Step off folks. (The Lajasa gang believes ocean mammals belong exclusively in the ocean. We roll with a "Free Willy" policy.)

Kitty is a Very BAD Mystic (by Klattu42)
I love this video. And I quote it so often now, the boys can't take it anymore. In a quiet moment, I might yowl out, "TREAT!" "Mouse... MOUSE!" Do I get laughs? No. I get dirty looks and pleas to "STOP IT MOM! You're FREAKING us out!" Oh what-ever.
MOUSE, MOUSE, MOUSE! Treat. treat. YAWN.

Disclaimer: The first two links came from the Purina site, though I don't endorse or dis-endorse any of their products. The third link is on YouTube - and I love all of Klattu42's pet voice over videos. Funny stuff.

3 comments: