05 October 2010

The Real Disney World

The other night I was excitedly thinking ahead to Spring break; that time of year when the kids and I get a bit of time off to travel or just enjoy each other without the day-to-day distractions of homework and housework. I was fondly recalling our trip last spring to Disney World while researching 2011 package prices online. While considering our options and trying to figure out how I could save up enough to make the Disney trek again in March, I started looking through our trip photos. Lots of smiling faces. Magical moments. Pictures with smiling characters. Look ~ there's a Princess!!

Then... I found this short video titled "The Real Disney World." You won't find this in any of the official vacation CDs but it is every bit the "DISNEY EXPERIENCE" with small children.

I would like to send a special shout out to my self - my past self - who had the foresight to capture at least one of the very 'real' moments along with all those picture-perfect ones! See VIDEO below.

Have a magical day.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I can appreciate that 'Disney Experience'........Kelly

    ReplyDelete