22 March 2009

Blog slacker

Not long into my conversation Saturday with Jenny she asked - in a nudgy-semi-accusatory-sisterly-guilt way (that I, too, employ at strategic times): "When are you gonna update your blog???!!?"
Well. Good question.

I've been meaning to write something since the great Sloppy Joe lunch-hour freak out. But haven't had anything funny or cute to share.
Sure, there have been cute moments. Sammy and Jack are full of 'em. Of late, though, with everything going on in the world and my own little world at work and home, I just haven't felt the creative spark.

So until inspiration returns, here's a fuzzy picture of a toad I found in the backyard today while power blowing leaves out from under the holly bushes. I put him in a box until the kids could see him, then we put him back under his bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment