24 September 2008

2008-09 School Year

Last month, the school year started as planned. Apologies to all readers - I've been remiss in posting 'first day' photos. I took this one the first week of school. So far, so good. Pre-K has been interesting and a little challenging with the boys in separate classes for the first time ever. This year they get small homework assignments (tough, sometimes to keep track of in a shared custody situation) but we're all getting used to the new routine. I'm not sure how I feel about separating twins in school. Most experts seem to think it's a good idea. I've yet to draw a conclusion - but it seems there are strong pros and cons on either side of the argument. For now, I'm giving it time and hopefully we can adjust mid year, if needed.

Still - they do look cute in the uniforms.
And they are very excited about the new "scarlett & gray" lunch bags courtesy Land's End.

No comments:

Post a Comment