24 July 2007

Bad medicine

Soon I will post a picture of my hideous body rash. I know – you can hardly wait. This rash is unlike anything I have ever experienced. It is a living, breathing entity –a red, itchy, burning and bumpy suit of armor extending from knees to neck, covering my entire back and stomach. It is unreal – perhaps even scientific in its weirdness. I’ve been to several doctors. It’s a severe allergic reaction to a prescription drug - characterized by a fairly specific pattern and position on my body. I did some digging and discovered the suspected drug (a generic) is made outside the US – and contains fillers like WOOD PULP and PLASTICS. Nice. Real nice.

UPDATE: Here it is - a snippet of the ick rash on my back. I'm importing it as a link because you'll want to view at your own risk. View here.

1 comment:

  1. Ick. Just ick, man. Glad it's gotten better now though.

    ReplyDelete